For orders shipping within the United States, we offer the following payment methods:
- Credit Card:VISA, MasterCard,
We do not accept: Cash, CODs, check, money orders, ACH, or debit cards without the VISA/MasterCard logo.
- Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode:For your protection against fraud, we offer Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode to confirm your identity. Note: these programs are a security feature for online transactions. It does not guarantee that your order will be approved by your bank.
- Financing Programs:We offer the The Armak Credit Card to residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, and Northern Mariana Islands.
- Online Payment Partners:We accept payment via PayPal* and Alipay.
*PayPal orders subject to the following limits.
- Bank Wire:AKA “Wire transfer” or “credit transfer“ is a method of electronic funds transfer from one institution to another. Purchases made to The Armak for over $750 are eligible for an additional 1.5% discount. After placing an order and selecting bank wire as your method of payment – which may be subjected to a fee depending on your financial institution’s policy – you’ll receive an e-mail from The Armak with account information to ensure the funds are properly transferred by your bank, which may take up to two days to process. Once we have received your financial institution’s fund transfer, your order will be processed at which time you will receive your order confirmation email.
Please note: ACH (aka Automated Clearing House) transfers are not accepted at this time.
For further details about Bank Wire payments, contact your financial institution or call The Armak at 1-877-276-2501